PPE Training/Guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment
General Informational Links
OSHA Unveils New Publications Page on Web Site
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) unveiled a new Publications page to the Web site. This new page allows visitors to access OSHA’s resources in an efficient and user-friendly way.
“The OSHA Publications page is one of the most popular pages on the agency’s Web site, in fact, the agency’s Publications page receives more than 300,000 visits per month,” said Assistant Secretary of Labor for OSHA Edwin G. Foulke, Jr. “The page was redesigned in an effort to make the site’s content easier to access, while maintaining OSHA’s commitment to providing valuable safety and health materials.”
Visitors may now search by the publication number or keyword, alphabetical listing, industry or topic and/or type of publication. The site was redesigned based on the feedback of OSHA customers.
For complete article visit news.thomasnet.com/companystory/536659. To view OSHA’s new Publications page visit www.osha.gov/pls/publications/publication.html.
- OSHA Eye and Face Protection Etool
- OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- World Eye Injury Registry
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- American Industrial Hygene Association
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- American Welding Society
- ANSI – American National Standards Institute
- Canadian Centre Occupational Health and Safety
- National Safety Council
- Prevent Blindness America
- NIOSH – National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Safety Equipment Distributors Association
- All About Vision
- The Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association